Lasagna Roll Ups 12 kişilik



Lasagna Roll Ups - this has been one of my go to dinner recipes for years! I love that you can make half and freeze half or make a full batch because the left overs are just as good! So good I even make them for company!:
I originally shared this recipe over 3 years ago in Feb. 2012 and since then it's been one of my go to recipes, so I decided to update the…

Malzemeler

Etler

  • 8 oz Ground beef, lean

Meyve ve Sebzeler

  • 3 tbsp Basil, fresh
  • 3 tbsp Flat leaf parsley, fresh
  • 3 cloves Garlic
  • 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
  • 1 (28 oz) can Tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup Yellow onion

Soğuk Malzemeler

  • 1 Egg, large

Makarna ve Tahıllı Malzemeler

  • 12 Lasagna noodles

Tatlandırıcı ve Baharat

  • 1/4 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
  • 1/4 tsp Salt
  • 1 Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Yağlar ve Sirkeler

  • 4 tbsp Olive oil

Sütlü Malzemeler

  • 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese
  • 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta cheese

Diğer

  • 1/3 cup freshly, finely grated Romano cheese

0 yorum: